The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Apologies

My apologies for not posting, folks, but I've been fighting off a variety of health problems this past month and I had to put writing on the back burner for a while. I wish I could say that I had something on the stove ready to go, but I don't have anything in the pot as yet, but when I do, you guys will be the first to know. I trust you are all enjoying the nice weather, assuming, of course, you're having nice weather.
|
<

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Dick Stanley said…

    Very nice weather, thanks. Coolest summer in many years, making the latest global warming lies quite a hoot. 'Tis said, however, that this winter will be colder than last, but that will mainly affect y'all up there in the frozen northeast.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Akaky said…

    Your meteorological prognostications are not making me happy, Dick, not by a long shot

     

Post a Comment

<< Home