The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Update

The right hip was replaced on Monday and today I am in the egregious mold pit wherein I labor for my daily bread, so I am assuming that all went well with the operation. I have nothing on the griddle at the moment, but I am thinking and I will have something for you sooner rather than later. Until then, enjoy your weekend!
|
<

2 Comments:

  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said…

    Sounds good, and I shall keep my fingers crossed for your health. Or whatever one keeps crossed when one doesn't have a deity to apply to.

    Take care.

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hopefully, you have something to battle pain with (I can't believe you have none, after all this trouble).

    Get well and take care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home