The Passing Parade: Cheap Shots from a Drive By Mind

"...difficile est saturam non scribere. Nam quis iniquae tam patiens urbis, tam ferreus, ut teneat se..." "...it is hard not to write Satire. For who is so tolerant of the unjust City, so steeled, that he can restrain himself... Juvenal, The Satires (1.30-32) akakyakakyevich@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

More lies


I am, despite what it looks like, writing something for this blog. The material fought me at first, and frankly, is still resisting a bit, but I think I am within spitting distance of getting this to work. In the meantime, I want to apologize for the delay; it is unconscionable, but I hope to make good on it very shortly. Thank you for your patience. 


Labels: , , , , , ,

|
<

2 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we're holding our collective breath...

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Dick Stanley said…

    Just do a reprise of roberta vasquez and all will be jake.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home